Problemas de sistemas de ecuaciones en inglés
Ejercicios con problemas de sistemas de ecuaciones en inglés. Podéis resolverlos por sustitución (substitution method), reducción (elimination method) o igualación.
- A hotel has double and single rooms. In total there are 90 rooms and 165 beds. How many rooms are there of each type?.
- I paid a bill of €145 using €10 and €5 notes. I handed over a total of 17 notes. How many of each note did I use?.
- On a test with 30 answers, students receive 2 points for each correct answer and lose 1 point for each incorrect answer.A boy who answered all of the tests questions got a score of 24 points. How many correct answers and how many incorrect answers did he give?.
- I paid €45 for a shirt and a pair of trousers which would have cost me €52 had they not been on offer.The shirt had been discounted 20% and the trousers 10%.What were their original prices?.
- A school canteen has tables that seat 6 people and tables that seat 4 people. There are 20 tables in total, and together they offer enough seating for 104 students. How many tables of each type are there?