Expresiones algebraicas en inglés
Vamos a ver como utilizar las expresiones algebraicas en inglés
- A monomial is the product of a number (coefficient) and one or more letters (variable).
- The degree of a monomial is the sum of the factors in its variable.
- A polynomial is the sum of two or more monomials.
- The degree of a polynomial is the highest degree of its terms.
- An algebraic fraction is the quotient of two polynomials.
Exercises Algebraic expressions
- Expand the following polynomials and algebraic expressions:
2. Simplify each fraction:
4. Convert the followings concepts into algebraic expressions:
a) The area of a rectangle whose base is 3 dm greater than its height.
b) The price of a pair of trousers which has been reduced by 20%.
c) Two thirds of a number, minus two
d) The perimeter of a rectangle with a base of 10m and a height of x
e) The sum of a number and another number which is 3 units langer.
f) The age that a boy was 3 years ago.
g) The quotient of two numbers minus 4 units.
h) The square of the sum of two numbers.
i) The number of animal legs on a farm with x hens and y rabbits.